Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Procomp Wheels: Crap or Not?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Procomp Wheels: Crap or Not?

I am in the market for a new set of wheels for my summer tires and have heard good and bad about procomp wheels. The main thing I keep hearing is that some wheels will not fit over the calipers and the fitting is not that great? I have a chance to get a great deal on some of the 7031's and was interested to find out if any one else has been running these?
Old 04-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy has em on his 2500 gd chevy and they are already rusting bad
Old 04-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
My buddy has em on his 2500 gd chevy and they are already rusting bad
Are you suffering to pro comp in general or the wheels I was looking at?

Where I live up here in the sierras the local shop suggested that the wheels tend to loose the finish faster and that they are light and all but not well made.