Need your help and expert insight. I bought a 2006 Tacoma a couple of years ago. The stock tires are worn out. It has a slight lean to the left which means I think that I have a bad left strut. I want to make it a little highter and put on a more aggressive tires and also address the strut problem. It'll be a pavement truck with some dirt roads but no 4-wheeling or rock climbing. I'm also trying to keep costs down. So...Trick Trucks can put 2.5 inch lift Bilstein struts on which will raise the front end and solve my lean problem. They will also put on Bilstein replacement shocks on the back all for under $900 for struts and shocks which I think is a fair deal. I'm currently running 265/70/16s...I can run 265/75/16s with stock suspension. So...here are my questions.
1) With a 2.5 inch Bilstein strut lift up front and no lift in the back, can I run 255/85/16s?
2) If #1 is yes, do I have to remove mud flaps?
3) If #1 is yes, do I have to trim the inner wheel well?
4) If #1 is yes, will the tire rub at full turn?
5) If #1 is yes, will I need to change gearing?
6) If #1 is yes, what brand of tire do you recommend?
7) If #1 is no, what should I run?
Your helps is appreciated!