LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Looked/Searched Looked/Searched and Looked/Searched Somemore

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Looked/Searched Looked/Searched and Looked/Searched Somemore

I have looked and looked and looked for some black wheels for my Black Taco and can not find any that i really like.. If i find some i really like i can't make my mind up on which ones.. I had the Ballistic Jesters in mind and was hooked on them, only to find out they are on backorder for a lifetime.. Someone help me choooooossseeee!! Leaning on some XD Revolvers right now but dang everyone is rolling XD's.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
spray paint is a lot cheaper
Old 04-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Walker Evans.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
These. They're cheap too.

Sent from The Slabber Master using the iPhone.
Attached Thumbnails
Looked/Searched Looked/Searched and Looked/Searched Somemore-imageuploadedbytapatalk1304005589.784727.jpg  
Old 04-28-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Like these but they are only in an 18"

Old 04-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
...Leaning on some XD Revolvers right now but dang everyone is rolling XD's.
Why does what anyone else does matter? You willing to get rims that you like less just so you can be "different" than other people?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
Why does what anyone else does matter? You willing to get rims that you like less just so you can be "different" than other people?

Yea i guess you could say that.. I'm not going to buy a set that i don't like to be different, but i don't want what 20 other people have in the same area on my truck.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
I love my addicts but to be different i just took the caps off and spray painted my rear drums black because the fronts have a black cap in the center but the drums dont in the rear
Old 04-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
I love my addicts but to be different i just took the caps off and spray painted my rear drums black because the fronts have a black cap in the center but the drums dont in the rear
Yeah i've thought about some addicts as well.. Called Ballistic and they said they could send me a pair in a little while for $698 shipped.. I found them on ebay for $569 shipped but they were going to out of stock for about 4 weeks... Trying to tell myself to buckle down and get them. Wouldn't be in such a hurry but my tires are SHOT and i'm stepping up to a 17" rim.