Notices

pics of white truck with black wheels.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
brianbmw is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
brianbmw's Tacoma Gallery
pics of white truck with black wheels.

Picking up my new white TRD sport tomorrow. I'm trying to decide on black wheels. Seeing some pics might help. I've been back and forth from the XD spys to the XD cranks to the moto metal 951 to the. I liked the plain black for a while but now the mostly black with a little silver is starting do get my attention.

Brian
Old 05-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
man just look around. it's everywhere. congrats on the truck too! . . . and check this out, you'll like it. its a thread where you can post a pic of your truck and pics of parts or whatever you want done to it and the guys who are good with photoshop will make a picture of what it will look like.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...st-thread.html
Old 05-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Tacokevin will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
Tacokevin's Tacoma Gallery
Xd bully

Congrats!! Here's a link to pics of mine

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...balancing.html
Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I photoshopped my OEM alloys graphite and also black in post #5 here.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...loys-pics.html
Old 05-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery