Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

this or this?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
this or this?

I'm getting 6inch lift very soon so i'm looking for wheels. I have 2011 tacoma trd sport DCLB Mag Grey.

I'm thinking about Mamba or xd serires

Mamba M3
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

or

XD Series Addict

I know this is my truck but i just want to see what ur opinion about this. i'm just stuck on wheels tho. so just tell me what u think and have a better idea!
Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
I vote the Mamba M3, I was looking at getting those for my taco...

the xd series seems like almost everyone has them or something similar to it. Black wheels like that get lost in the tire and against everything else, hard to tell at a glance. but thats my .02
Old 05-02-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andercal000 View Post
I'm getting 6inch lift very soon so i'm looking for wheels. I have 2011 tacoma trd sport DCLB Mag Grey.

I'm thinking about Mamba or xd serires

Mamba M3

or

XD Series Addict

I know this is my truck but i just want to see what ur opinion about this. i'm just stuck on wheels tho. so just tell me what u think and have a better idea!
Thanks!
If you end up going with the XDs let me know. Buddy of mine works for a wheels distributor and can get em at cost. At the very least i can get you a quote so you can compare costs...he can definitely beat TireRack on those...
Old 05-05-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
If you end up going with the XDs let me know. Buddy of mine works for a wheels distributor and can get em at cost. At the very least i can get you a quote so you can compare costs...he can definitely beat TireRack on those...

ok all right I'll let u know!
Thanks!