Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Got My Tires in!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Got My Tires in!

Went the the 275/70/17 Firestone Destinations A/T.. Wasn't really excited to pick them up but got them for $613 and $301 dollars off of original price so i couldn't complain much.. They are quite a bit bigger than my stock Goodrich tires (which are bald as you can tell) Waiting on the Ballistic Jesters to come in then i can get them installed!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
it's a good tire.....what i have on myne currently
Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
erion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant future

Army: 1/145 AVN REG
Name: Jayson
erion109's Tacoma Gallery
Why weren't you excited about picking them up?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by erion109 View Post
Why weren't you excited about picking them up?
Well i was excited, but i was leaning for more of the Coopers S/T Maxx, BFGoodrich A/T's first, but really ended up settling with this.. Not a bad tire at all. After i got to looking at it, i really like the thread and can't wait to get them on.. For such a great deal on them i couldn't pass them up for $300 Less..
Old 05-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Settling is banging a $15.00 hooker in Vegas...You got a great set of tires...enjoy
You are correct on that one haha
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 AM   #6
fullstream is on a distinguished road

Name: steve
fullstream's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Settling is banging a $15.00 hooker in Vegas...You got a great set of tires...enjoy
now thats funny...
Old 05-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
ccs368 is on a distinguished road
ccs368's Tacoma Gallery
You did state that you bought 17" tires yet your pic shows 16" OEM alloys in the background. Hope you didn't do a mistake.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccs368 View Post
You did state that you bought 17" tires yet your pic shows 16" OEM alloys in the background. Hope you didn't do a mistake.
Im guesing thats what size the mentioned ballistic jesters are.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
just got destination a/t's mounted a few weeks ago. i love them. u wont be disappointed
Old 05-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccs368 View Post
Ooppps dangit i knew something wasn't right

J/K bro, yeah i'm waiting for my Jesters to arrive!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #11
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
tires look great, love fresh tread!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
tires look great, love fresh tread!!!

Mmmm the smell of fresh new rubber!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #13
Rev720 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Rev720's Tacoma Gallery
NICE TIRES I AM WAITING FOR MY LOOSER DUNLOPS GRAND TECH TO WEAR OUT SO MY WIFE WILL AUTHORIZE THE BUDGET YES I KNOW I 'M A WHIMP BUT JUST GOT MY TRUCK SO I HAVE TO WEAR THE TIRES OUT THEN I CAN START WITH MODS

HOW COME YOU SELECTED THOSE TIRES VS NITTO GRABBERS
Old 05-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev720 View Post
NICE TIRES I AM WAITING FOR MY LOOSER DUNLOPS GRAND TECH TO WEAR OUT SO MY WIFE WILL AUTHORIZE THE BUDGET YES I KNOW I 'M A WHIMP BUT JUST GOT MY TRUCK SO I HAVE TO WEAR THE TIRES OUT THEN I CAN START WITH MODS

HOW COME YOU SELECTED THOSE TIRES VS NITTO GRABBERS

Heard mixed reviews about Nitto's.. Some people get good mileage on them, some people don't..A friend of mine works for Firestone and get me such a good discount i couldn't pass on it.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #15
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I had those in that exact size on my last truck and liked them a lot.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #16

Well i got em about a week and a half ago for 30% off because i couldn't stand to wait any longer for them and my rims... Only to buy them and my rims were on backorder and now this weekend coming up is the 50% off sale for all employees.. Sooooo 2 weeks of sitting in my garage later i could've saved myself $150 Bucks !! FML!