Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

tacos with black wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
switchfoot177 is on a distinguished road
switchfoot177's Tacoma Gallery
tacos with black wheels?

can you guys post any pics you have of tacos with black wheels? and what kind they are?
Old 09-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Will has black steelies on his. Looks good!

oops, sorry...linky: http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...r/1475/cat/500
Old 09-30-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Heres Mine American racing mojave's 16"
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
what hernameislucy said.....mine are black steelies...16inch

Old 09-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

i just creamed my pants, oooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeee
Old 09-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
i just creamed my pants, oooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeee
Old 09-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Krylon Rust Tough Semi-Flat Black on 16X7 stock steelies - sans center cap (need more paint)
Attached Thumbnails
tacos with black wheels?-p9063387.jpg   tacos with black wheels?-p9063392.jpg   tacos with black wheels?-p9063394.jpg   tacos with black wheels?-p9063395.jpg   tacos with black wheels?-p9063398.jpg  

Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
it looks so much better without those side nerf bars.. I love that body style and color. Truck looks great!
appreciate it buddy!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #9
DREAD is on a distinguished road

Army: E5-13B Artillary Cannon Crewman, 1/180th 153 FA Bgd
DREAD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2008, 05:10 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
15x8 Cragar Soft-8's
Old 09-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sick dread!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #12
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Toy4Life did you ever consider blacking out your grill surround and bumpers? I've been kicking it around, wishing someone here had done it on a truck same color and generation as ours, see what it looks like. Chicken to try it first, once it's done it would be impossible to go back if I didn't like it.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Toy4Life did you ever consider blacking out your grill surround and bumpers? I've been kicking it around, wishing someone here had done it on a truck same color and generation as ours, see what it looks like. Chicken to try it first, once it's done it would be impossible to go back if I didn't like it.
I've actually considered blacking out the grill surround. The chrome is wearing off the plastic anyway. But, I will never do anything to the chrome bumpers. Until I can afford an ARB bumper, they will remain stock. I can appreciate a little stock chrome on my truck.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:49 PM   #14

Quote:
im doing mine...slowly,and as time permits. i blacked out my grille emblem today, and im gonna paint the grille surround soon, and im going to get some clear corner lights with the black surround already there. then, im gona bedline my bumpers. i wont have any chrome when im done!!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #15

We know it's gonna look awesome on a silver truck, but ours is red!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #16

Quote:
We know it's gonna look awesome on a silver truck, but ours is red!
i think it would look just as awesome on a red truck too!!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #17

Think if the weather cooperates this coming Sunday I'll go ahead and do it. It'll match my new (to me) bull bar.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #19

Quote:
Think if the weather cooperates this coming Sunday I'll go ahead and do it. It'll match my new (to me) bull bar.
yessiree......sure will!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy2 View Post
Here is mine.....
looks great man!!