Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

FYI - New KM2 Sizes

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
FYI - New KM2 Sizes

Just to let you guys know, the new BFG M/T KM2 sizes are now out. Link

Tire Rack has 265/75/16 KM2's @ $200 a tire. I was all set on the Firestone M/T, now I am day dreaming of the KM'2s.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My friend had a set of the older Mud Terrains for a very long time. They were 35s and i think he put 60000 miles on them. I would consider them, they look awesome! I have a bias opinion though i have always put BFG A/T on my trucks
Old 09-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
those km2s dont wear as good as the kms
Old 09-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Really Anthony? i would have hoped they would have improved on them. Have you gone through a set of them already?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
just about all of our ranch trucks at work are outfitted with them now and are showing horrible wear, the oldest set is 3 months old and already about 50% worn.
granted the environment isnt what most of you here would experience... but the KM2s are the 3rd set of tires on some of these trucks, and have by far worn down the worst of the previous sets.
theyve gone from bfg km's, toyo mt's and now bfg km2's... the toyos didnt last much either.
all the trucks are superduty f250 crewcabs... as far as sizes, everything is equipped with a 35x12.50R17 or R18 witht he exception of one that is running 37x12.50R20's.
50% on paved roads/hwy and the other on dirt/ranches, etc