Notices

looking for 16" wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
woodside783 is on a distinguished road

Name: Casey
woodside783's Tacoma Gallery
looking for 16" wheels

looking for some 16" wheels. my tacoma is a daily driver. not going to lift it just want some better lookin wheels.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Range 44 has a spectacular aura aboutRange 44 has a spectacular aura about

Range 44's Tacoma Gallery
I have the sport 17" for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...rt-wheels.html
Old 05-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
There are over 150+ pages of wheels in this section. Call me crazy, but if you spend about an hour or so looking through them I think you might find a few pics of wheels. I dunno though but it's worth a shot.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodside783 View Post
looking for some 16" wheels. my tacoma is a daily driver. not going to lift it just want some better lookin wheels.
? Is this a "want to buy" thread, or do you just want us to post up a bunch of pictures of rims?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
for a first or second gen?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
for a first or second gen?
His profile says 2011.

They are interchangeable though as long as you get the right backspacing.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #7
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
didnt bother to open his profile.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #8
woodside783 is on a distinguished road

Name: Casey
woodside783's Tacoma Gallery
it said it in my sig on the side. i did see some for sale that where powdercoated black and i realy like it if i can't find any i will just do that. but thanks for all the help guys