Notices

NEW TIRES

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
bigdaddytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jared
bigdaddytaco's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TIRES

just got my brand new KM2 33-10.50-15 tires they have good tread and ride quite and smooth .but i was a DA for getting 10.50 they just look to narrow thought they wouldn't look bad but they do so if u ever think about getting a narrow tire font i should have went with 12.50 but i guess i will haft to ride these out for a new set
Old 05-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
while we are all very happy for you...

Old 05-06-2011, 01:24 AM   #5
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddytaco View Post
just got my brand new KM2 33-10.50-15 tires they have good tread and ride quite and smooth .but i was a DA for getting 10.50 they just look to narrow thought they wouldn't look bad but they do so if u ever think about getting a narrow tire font i should have went with 12.50 but i guess i will haft to ride these out for a new set
Where did you get them from maybe you can take them back and get what you want if they dont have too many miles. Most places have 30 days.