LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

spare tire option

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
spare tire option

My buddy gave me a full size spare for my truck, but its on a stock chevy 6 lug wheel. Will I be able to use that wheel as a spare? Or should I go buy a cheap steelie to use?
Also I've seen a link for fitting a 33in tire in a 2nd gens spare tire carrier, does anyone know if this will work for a 1st gen or if there is a link for it?
Thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
My buddy gave me a full size spare for my truck, but its on a stock chevy 6 lug wheel. Will I be able to use that wheel as a spare? Or should I go buy a cheap steelie to use?
Also I've seen a link for fitting a 33in tire in a 2nd gens spare tire carrier, does anyone know if this will work for a 1st gen or if there is a link for it?
Thanks
i have no idea how they fir a 33 in there without modding it. i can barley fit a 265/70/17 FJ rim with a AT tires under it. its SUPER close to the exhaust and pretty close to the rear axle
Old 05-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #3
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know? I think they cut the tire holder on the 2nd gens to fit the 33s. But anyone know bout the gm wheel?