Notices

what wheels look better cant decide

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
greenscreener is on a distinguished road
Name: luis
greenscreener's Tacoma Gallery
what wheels look better cant decide

Im new here had my tacoma for a while 04 dbl cab prerunner impulse red and my first mod is going to be wheels but i cant decide what wheels to get tell me what you guys think. a the method wheels or the countersteer x but i cant seem to find the countersteer anywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
what wheels look better cant decide-product-image-street-wheel.png   what wheels look better cant decide-img8419y.jpg  
Old 05-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
post a pic of the truck they're going on.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I like the first rim better
Old 05-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #4
Here is the truck bone stock for now at least
Attached Thumbnails
what wheels look better cant decide-imag0263.jpg  
Old 05-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
I also have front coil overs on the way im calling this build hellboy and will post pics as i do my mods
Old 05-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I like the first ones.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
With your black fender flares and chrome bumper, I like the Methods better.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
any other suggestions similar wheels to the two options i have
Old 05-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #9
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like the first wheel. The second wheels looks like a car wheel.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
cant go wrong with a black wheel, but what backspace do the Methods come in? what size tires you planning to run?

i have the same truck and recently went back to running black wheels...

Old 05-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
Their website offers a lot of backspacing options but I'm not buying from them directly and I'm running 265/70/16 but when I get my money together I'm running 265/75 for fuel economy this is my only car at the moment but u have one sweet looking taco. Can I order one of those tacos extra spicy with a large horchata
Old 05-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #12
Six lugs of fury!
Performula is on a distinguished road
Name: Justinian the Gr3iht
Performula's Tacoma Gallery
Buy the wheels that are lighter. Any time you upgrade wheels, the same weight as stock or lighter. Otherwise you're going backwards.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
Reaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: P3 Flight Engineer / 737 Crew Chief
Name: Brandon
Reaper10's Tacoma Gallery
I like the methods better at least on your truck. The Conigs look a little more sport car like. Just my opinion.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #14
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscreener View Post
Their website offers a lot of backspacing options but I'm not buying from them directly and I'm running 265/70/16 but when I get my money together I'm running 265/75 for fuel economy this is my only car at the moment but u have one sweet looking taco. Can I order one of those tacos extra spicy with a large horchata
damn, you just made me hungry for some mexican food... hahah

if you want to go to 265-75s, try to get the backspacing at 4.25" or 4" to minimize rub...

the Methods are a little bro, but the Konigs are too rice rocket...
Old 05-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #15
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
countersteers x there's a member that sells them

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-type-x.html