Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

which size/tire?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
which size/tire?

so im going skinny which is very not like me but im tryin to build a great all around truck with as little issues as possible...

so with that said do i run 255-75-17 bfg m/t
or do i run 255-80-17 bfg km2's ????????

the km2s are 1in taller and about 10 bucks more per tire....

ive run the old style bfg m/ts and loved them and am not sure if i want the added weight and sidewall not to mention the extra cost.....are the km2 really that much better as a dd/weekend warrior?
Old 05-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
so im going skinny which is very not like me but im tryin to build a great all around truck with as little issues as possible...

so with that said do i run 255-75-17 bfg m/t
or do i run 255-80-17 bfg km2's ????????

the km2s are 1in taller and about 10 bucks more per tire....

ive run the old style bfg m/ts and loved them and am not sure if i want the added weight and sidewall not to mention the extra cost.....are the km2 really that much better as a dd/weekend warrior?
do u mean 255/75/17 mgf a/ts?

id go with the km2s. I really like mine and ull have the tread if u ever need it. Plus with that narrow of a tire, ur rolling resistance is already decreased

the reason i ask is because the m/ts are the km2s
Old 05-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
no the bfg m/t is the original the km2 is there new mt.......the original is stock equipment on the rubicon
i didnt know the old m/ts were still available - my bad. I would almost go with the older style m/ts - people seem to like them better. Thats a tough call though