Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Non busy wheels...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Non busy wheels...

I've been looking around all over for some non busy machined or black chrome 6 spoke wheels that don't look made for a full size pick up. Standard brands keep popping up like KMC, MB Wheels, V-Tec etc...

Anyone have any idea's where I might find something else?

I really like the look of the X-SP Enkei wheels but don't wanna spend the cash to order from a dealer so I'm kinda looking for something that looks close to that. I really like the Pro Comp 9009's but it seems Pro Comp doesn't make them anymore.

I am leveled out all around with 5100's and I am looking for 18-20's, yes flame me, its ok but its my truck.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
These are my favorite chrome rims. ATX Ledge's...and they are simple like you are looking for. This is TW memeber "raswank"'s truck

Old 05-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I've always liked these. Not sure if they're discontinued ot not.

*edit* Just checked. They're still available..

Enkei RT6
Old 05-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Pro Comp 6007 and the 6098. I think they're both nice looking wheels.

A member on here has the 6007's

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ykc-build.html
Old 05-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery

As per MrGrimm's build: Wheelers Alloys in 16x8 which are sold by pro comp
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORT View Post

As per MrGrimm's build: Wheelers Alloys in 16x8 which are sold by pro comp
those ^^ pictured are the wheelers steelies...alloys look similar, but different.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
He's wanting 18-20". Those Wheelers only come in 16"
Old 05-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #8
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
those ^^ pictured are the wheelers steelies...alloys look similar, but different.
Thanks for clarifying...guess I overlooked that lil detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
He's wanting 18-20". Those Wheelers only come in 16"
Oooops...My bad.

These wheelers are still a simple and nice looking wheel. Maybe need to get them for my Taco.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:17 AM   #9
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Those RT6's aren't bad and neither are the 6007's. The ATX Ledge would be nice in 6 spoke!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #10

Law Enforcement:

Top is Liquid Metal Magma Charcoal/Mirror finish, second is Liquid Metal Wingman Charcoal, and bottom is Liquid Metal Flare Chrome.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #11
skybob has a spectacular aura aboutskybob has a spectacular aura about
skybob's Tacoma Gallery
MKW m19's look decent.