Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

SKULL WHEELS??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
TOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TOYOTA 09's Tacoma Gallery
SKULL WHEELS??

i have only seen one other thread on these wheels...does anyone know if they will fit on a stock suspension taco with 265/70/17 BFG tires? i'm soooooo close to deciding on a tire/wheel upgrade...

http://www.wheelsforless.com/detail.aspx?ID=5169
Old 05-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
WHY?????????????
Old 05-13-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
If you get the right size they will fit.
x2, but the truck may reject and vaporize them. Just sayin'...
Old 05-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

lol no thanks
Old 05-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYOTA 09 View Post
i have only seen one other thread on these wheels...does anyone know if they will fit on a stock suspension taco with 265/70/17 BFG tires? i'm soooooo close to deciding on a tire/wheel upgrade...

http://www.wheelsforless.com/detail.aspx?ID=5169
Yes they will fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
WHY?????????????
And yes they are ugly.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #7
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
x2, but the truck may reject and vaporize them. Just sayin'...
lol you qouted before I edited Personally I like them, but some say my taste is trashy. I am wearing a tank top with a sleevless plad shirt
Old 05-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #8
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
seen em on a few trucks....imho....blechh

sorry man. It is your truck though so go with what YOU want. If you like em then get em.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #11
TOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
maybe you guys can help me! I have been on a mad crazy wheel hunt for my BSP access cab...every wheels I find that i like, there is an issue with....Pro comp wheels: lots of threads about the finnish coming off...i WAS looking at the 1069's but from what the pro comp rep tells me they wont fit...and people have been saying stay away from a clear coat finish as they do not last in the north east.

then i was looking at the XD revoilvers....but people said the 17x9 wheel would not accept the 265/70/17 wheel....

this process is a pain in the ass...im about to throw 265/75/16 BFG AT's on my truck on the stock steel wheels and call it a day!

ahhhhhh!

I know i will get a 3 inch OME lift down the road so maybe i should wait and just go 285's then?

thoughts?
Old 05-13-2011, 08:57 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
This thread of yours from 3 days ago was a lie:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...i-promise.html

caught red handed!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #13
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck.... your choice ....
Old 05-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #14
skybob has a spectacular aura aboutskybob has a spectacular aura about
skybob's Tacoma Gallery
Just be paitient and wait, use the wheel money for the lift and run stocks for a little while.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #15
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
BRO

What he said!
Old 05-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #16
JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON SOME AMERICAN RACING Ar 23s 16x8 AND BFG 265/75/16. Pics to come!

http://asp.americanracing.com/wheels...heel&section=S
Old 05-13-2011, 10:52 AM   #17
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
We have a total douche here at work that put those on a Silverado and let me do you a favor and say PICK SOMETHING ELSE. Everyone makes fun of those wheels here at work. So many better options out there that look great and cost the same or less. But, do what you want but don't say I didn't warn you.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #18
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I actually like them
Old 05-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Bro crap.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #20
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYOTA 09 View Post
JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON SOME AMERICAN RACING Ar 23s 16x8 AND BFG 265/75/16. Pics to come!

http://asp.americanracing.com/wheels...heel&section=S
I hope those clear the caliper....