Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New BFG All Terrain tread?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
New BFG All Terrain tread?

I was at the store the other day parked next to a full size chevy.. looked at the tires and they read bfg all terrain, but the tread was way different than standard bfg at.. it was more like the old school km tread with narrower voids and more sipes..
Old 05-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good351 View Post
I was at the store the other day parked next to a full size chevy.. looked at the tires and they read bfg all terrain, but the tread was way different than standard bfg at.. it was more like the old school km tread with narrower voids and more sipes..
They could be treadright re-treads
Old 05-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Or their new Rugged Terrain TA ?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #4
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Or their new Rugged Terrain TA ?
Nope. Definatly said "All terrain". I checked like 5 times! Lol! Wish I had taken a pic.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The haven't changed the A/T design...just the rugged terrain
Old 05-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #6
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Then it is a recap... Someone here posted pics of their new recap treads on All Terrain TA tires.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #7

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Must have been re-caps.. I've been all over the BFG website and cannot find anything on a new AT tread.. The truck looked really new I guess I figured they were a new tread for chevy or something..

If I see it again I will take a pic.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #8

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked the treadwright website and those were them. Guard dog re-tread's on bfg at's.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I got my treadwrights with matching cases and the tire shop didint even notice they were retreads.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #10
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set of Guard Dogs yesterday for my B-day 265-75/r16 can't wit to put them on!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #11
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Some manufactures have different treads for different size tires, even if they are the same model...