2010 Tacoma 5 lug aftermarket wheels??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
TacoLover13 is on a distinguished road
Name: EvilTaco
TacoLover13's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Tacoma 5 lug aftermarket wheels??

Hello all,

I recently just got 3" lift installed on my 2010 Toyota Tacoma Xtra cab w/ Bilstein shocks F&B, LOVE the way it rides already.

I have my 31" BFG A/T's & aftermarket steel wheels all ready, however the wheels do not fit due to the brake caliper being thicker than yrs. past. (rubs inner wheel.) What size / dimensions of a wheel would I need?

Are there any options? Ideally I would LOVE to stay w/ BLK wheels? Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
You should check out the wheels/tires thread in the 5-lug section if you want to see what types of wheels other members are running.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLover13 View Post
Hello all,

I recently just got 3" lift installed on my 2010 Toyota Tacoma Xtra cab w/ Bilstein shocks F&B, LOVE the way it rides already.

I have my 31" BFG A/T's & aftermarket steel wheels all ready, however the wheels do not fit due to the brake caliper being thicker than yrs. past. (rubs inner wheel.) What size / dimensions of a wheel would I need?

Are there any options? Ideally I would LOVE to stay w/ BLK wheels? Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.
that is common for all taco's - take a grinder to that part of the caliper that sticks out for no reason and take like 1/8" or so off then paint it with some black or red caliper paint and you are good to go.