Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Cheapest place to get Grabber at2s?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapest place to get Grabber at2s?

Lookin to see if anyone knows the cheapest place to get these tires in 265/70/17. The best ive found so far is $166 per tire free shipping or $138 per tire with crazy shipping costs. And also since your reading...would you got grabber at2 or nitto terra grappler? The grapplers are an easy $20 cheaper or more. I know they are both good tires but i think the grabbers have more an agressive look.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0BlackTaco6 View Post
Lookin to see if anyone knows the cheapest place to get these tires in 265/70/17. The best ive found so far is $166 per tire free shipping or $138 per tire with crazy shipping costs. And also since your reading...would you got grabber at2 or nitto terra grappler? The grapplers are an easy $20 cheaper or more. I know they are both good tires but i think the grabbers have more an agressive look.
166 per tire sounds pretty good. check out www.4wheelonline.com i got my Nitto terra grapplers there with free shipping and No Tax. that adds up pretty quick, I also bought my rims for them for the same deal. check em out.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased mine at Tirebuyer. Shipped here fast and for a great price.

Linky
Old 05-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
cartage1 will become famous soon enoughcartage1 will become famous soon enough
cartage1's Tacoma Gallery
After much searching a couple of years ago found tire rack to be the best deal, but only after a phone call and some prodding. Love the Generals! The Grabber AT2 is an aggressive tire, and I actually get complements on them regularly.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartage1 View Post
After much searching a couple of years ago found tire rack to be the best deal, but only after a phone call and some prodding. Love the Generals! The Grabber AT2 is an aggressive tire, and I actually get complements on them regularly.
Yea there is a taco around my area that has them and they look great. I do a descent amount of road driving so i was looking for an aggressive looking tire but one that will stand up to road driving as well. From what ive seen this is the best tire for that scenario. Unless there is something out there that ive missed.