Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
I got that same letter in the mail. However, it's not the one I'm talking about, it's the one I got for the FJ that we also own, which has the exact rims that we're talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
well if its for the TPSM for the FJ's that's the problem and I just swapped out the ones originally in my taco rims... it shouldn't be an issue then, right? Thanks for the Heads -up though, good lookin' out.
The whole issue is that the dealer didn't reset the TPMS when they installed the new rims and tires. If you take it in all they do is hit the reset. There is no actual issue with the build quality of the wheels or TPMS sensors themselves.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #22
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
lol, looks good Bryce.

Didn't know you were on here
Old 05-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #23
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Looks good. Personally I like the back ones so if I picked up the silver ones I would send them in for powder coating.
this is TW, i think you meant "plasti-dipping" lol.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #24
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good man! I got the gun metal ones and i love them! Sounds like you got a really good deal!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #25
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
this is TW, i think you meant "plasti-dipping" lol.
Yeah there ya go. I even have a can of the stuff for being a TW member. I walked into the garage and it was just here.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #26
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
I think they look great in silver, not a big fan of these rims in black. Of course, gunmetal would be even better, but good luck with that!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #27
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
lol, looks good Bryce.

Didn't know you were on here

haha right on!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #28
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good in silver on your truck!

I'm rockin the Anthracite on my silver truck.. I actually would have gotten these wheels in any color...I think they all look way better than stock!!!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #29
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 05-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #30
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
kickass!
Old 05-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #31
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
They look terrible! You should sell them to ME ASAP!!!
haha
Where can I get any color of these rims? at a reasonable price?
I had a Craig's list joker looking for $900 for 5 very used black trail teams!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #32
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
These wheels are available from your local toyota dealer. The silver are always available. The athracite and black go on sale once in a while. I got mine during a 2 month span when they went on sale, then stop sale again. Just take the part numbers in to the parts guys and ask if each color is available.

I paid 150 each.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #34
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
where can I order these rims?
Old 05-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #35
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
They look terrible! You should sell them to ME ASAP!!!
haha
Where can I get any color of these rims? at a reasonable price?
I had a Craig's list joker looking for $900 for 5 very used black trail teams!
haha Its a deal... Ill sell them to ya for $901 (very un-used)... Im telling you, I buy and sell great shit on craigslist all the time... Ill check it once a day on average & I find some really good deals sometimes...haha apparently I ended up buing these rims from TW member Gabex35. haha I didnt even know it!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:09 PM   #36
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
what size are the tires? someone at my job said a buddy of his is selling FJ wheels and tires.considering buying them if the price is right
Old 05-21-2011, 01:25 AM   #37
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
1st toyota parts in seattle. they come in silver, got mine, eventually painted them.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #38
TRD 2001 4X4 is on a distinguished road
TRD 2001 4X4's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up some FJ TRD rims off eBay for $620 + $90 shipping. Brand new with lugs and caps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130790549684...84.m1439.l2649

I decided to go with BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO LT265/75R16 tires, which were $120 cheaper than the 70 series tires. It's snowing and the truck isn't washed, but I still dig them. BTW, I like the silver wheels better than the black ones.