LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!

I bought my set yesterday and had them installed. Paid $560 for the (5) FJ TRD wheels, lugs, and locking-lugs. I think it was a pretty good (craigslist) deal since I plan on selling the extra Fj rim and my stock TRD rims. The rime were off a 2011 FJ with only a few thousand miles. (no scratches or dings) Im STOKED!Let me know what you think!

Attached Thumbnails
Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!-dscn0274.jpg   Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!-dscn0272.jpg   Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!-dscn0275.jpg   Picked up some FJ TRD wheels!-dscn0273.jpg  
Old 05-17-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Looks good. Personally I like the back ones so if I picked up the silver ones I would send them in for powder coating.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Looks good. Personally I like the back ones so if I picked up the silver ones I would send them in for powder coating.
x2 ^ , they look kinda like the stock rims with them being silver, and black looks way sick on white tacos!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I agree with the black comment though I love those wheels in black.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome. Just FYI they sent out a letter about those rims last week for bad tire pressure sensor calibration, you should take it into the dealer maybe and make sure your sensors are working properly if you want- should be free.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

p.s., silver FTW. I'm tired of seeing black wheels (not just on tacomas, but everywhere already). just my .02
Old 05-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Thats awesome. Just FYI they sent out a letter about those rims last week for bad tire pressure sensor calibration, you should take it into the dealer maybe and make sure your sensors are working properly if you want- should be free.
Those aren't included in the recall. Only wheels and tires put on at the dealer are included.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I like the Black ones too, they are just WAY too expensive!... maybe, I will eventually have them powder coated... we will see. I am more than happy with the looks for now though.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Silver wheels look good with the white
Old 05-17-2011, 12:21 PM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! How much for the extra wheel?
Old 05-17-2011, 12:26 PM   #11
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
I like those rims! Looks good!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #12
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Looks good! How much for the extra wheel?
Ill probably ask $120 for it
Old 05-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #13
schleygo is just really niceschleygo is just really niceschleygo is just really niceschleygo is just really niceschleygo is just really nice

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. here are mine!!

Old 05-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
Ill probably ask $120 for it
eek! they're $130 brand new
Old 05-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #15
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Silver wheels look good with the white
I agree - great look for a street-ish truck that's not going to get rock sliders and a plate bumper. They add a really clean detail!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Love those wheels, powdercoated mine.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #17
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
eek! they're $130 brand new

Well Shit then! probably ask $100!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Those aren't included in the recall. Only wheels and tires put on at the dealer are included.
I got that same letter in the mail. However, it's not the one I'm talking about, it's the one I got for the FJ that we also own, which has the exact rims that we're talking about.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #20
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
I got that same letter in the mail. However, it's not the one I'm talking about, it's the one I got for the FJ that we also own, which has the exact rims that we're talking about.
well if its for the TPSM for the FJ's that's the problem and I just swapped out the ones originally in my taco rims... it shouldn't be an issue then, right? Thanks for the Heads -up though, good lookin' out.