Notices

just installed my wheels what do you think

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
greenscreener is on a distinguished road
Name: luis
greenscreener's Tacoma Gallery
just installed my wheels what do you think

just installed these on my truck i didnt have money for new tires just yet so had to mount them on my used tires but i couldnt wait dont know about the red lug nuts yet just feeling them out for now tell me what you guys and gals think

before bone stock

new wheels old tires

closer

Old 05-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
NICE. Looks clean. What kind of wheels are they?
Old 05-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
method racing i wanted konigs but i had a hard time trying to buy some
Old 05-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap, I just mounted and balanced a set just like that at my dealership today. The owner bought Bridgestone Duler A/T Revo 2 rubber for them though, sucks. But ok looking wheels, not a fan of fake beadlocks. Glad you went with black though.

I made sure to put the white letters in and use sticky weights, and use the 6 finger balance adapter. Owner was thankful for me being careful b/c he watched the whole time. We bs'd about our Taco's
Old 05-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
They look good, and I kinda like the red lug nuts too.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
looks soooo much better im diggin the red lugs as well
Old 05-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Dude Tim View Post
Holy crap, I just mounted and balanced a set just like that at my dealership today. The owner bought Bridgestone Duler A/T Revo 2 rubber for them though, sucks. But ok looking wheels, not a fan of fake beadlocks. Glad you went with black though.

I made sure to put the white letters in and use sticky weights, and use the 6 finger balance adapter. Owner was thankful for me being careful b/c he watched the whole time. We bs'd about our Taco's

what a coincidence because i had the white lettering out and just changed it to in and he used sticky weights as well small world