Notices

Think hes dead...kick him again

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
ninefivetaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
ninefivetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Think hes dead...kick him again

I know im beating a dead horse but i cant seem to find anyone or any information to say for sure if these wheels will fit!

First off 95 Taco
Cragar soft 8s 15x8

Anyone running these?? Im not too concerned about backspacing so if thatll make a difference lemme know.

While im at it im wanting to run 33x12.5x15 on these wheels with a 3" suspension lift will this work? Thinkin i may need less backspacing??

Thanks for any help!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninefivetaco View Post
I know im beating a dead horse but i cant seem to find anyone or any information to say for sure if these wheels will fit!

First off 95 Taco
Cragar soft 8s 15x8

Anyone running these?? Im not too concerned about backspacing so if thatll make a difference lemme know.

While im at it im wanting to run 33x12.5x15 on these wheels with a 3" suspension lift will this work? Thinkin i may need less backspacing??

Thanks for any help!!!
Came because of the title haha, sorry but I'm not familiar with 1st gen's
Old 05-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninefivetaco View Post

First off 95 Taco
Cragar soft 8s 15x8

Thanks for any help!!!

yes it will! Thats my setup