Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Ever heard of this wheel?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Ever heard of this wheel?

Yeah looks just like the XD Monster... Comes in a 17" from KO called Americana... Talked to the guy from JKwheels.com about some Jesters named John.. Real cool guy, told me to check these out and let him know any wheel i'd need and he would give me his best price quote right up front... $624 for these shipped

Old 05-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Go for it if you really like them!!
Old 05-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hmmmm The only difference between them and the monsters from XD is the bolts are not on both the spokes but instead in the middle and in the middle of them.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #4

What do you all think.. I love the XD Monster but think its a little over played out. Maybe remove the center cap on this for a little different look?
Old 05-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like the fake bolts but that's just me. I don't understand why they do that.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I don't like the fake bolts but that's just me. I don't understand why they do that.

Yeah i can see that.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #7

Also found these from Ultra.. Looks like the Moto Metals but only at $101 dollar a rim for 17".. I had a bad experience with Ultra's chrome rims chipping but at this price this is a good style.