Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

I NEED TIRE REVIEWS!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT...l_Terrains.htm

Has both Mud and all terrains
Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
morningwood is on a distinguished road
morningwood's Tacoma Gallery
I NEED A BJ! anyways there are plenty around, use the search function and check the fjcruisers forum, lots there. i run em and can say nothing but good so far!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Dude. These are available everywhere.

But, did you know there are a lot of other factors to consider...

For example the Load Rating. The same model tire can come in several load ratings.

Maybe this will help?

I personally favor the BFG KO. And I use my tires plenty. But there are a lot of good tires out there. I don't want to start that type of thread. Geez!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
I neef all types of reviews on treadwrights. Mileage and performance and quality thanks
http://tinyurl.com/3cuc238
Old 05-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
he wants reviews on the retreads treadwrights, not just any tire

OP

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...p-bfg-kos.html