Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

33x12.50 duratrac mileage question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
33x12.50 duratrac mileage question

How good are the goodyear duratracs? Also, whats their mileage on a tacoma? My dad has them on ford f250 v8 and the mileage he gets out of them is not to good and they wear fast within a year on that truck and he replaced them when the tires had about 20% tread left to them. I know the truck is heavy and makes them wear faster, I know that but whats the mileage of them tires on a tacoma?
Old 05-20-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madams View Post
How good are the goodyear duratracs? Also, whats their mileage on a tacoma? My dad has them on ford f250 v8 and the mileage he gets out of them is not to good and they wear fast within a year on that truck and he replaced them when the tires had about 20% tread left to them. I know the truck is heavy and makes them wear faster, I know that but whats the mileage of them tires on a tacoma?
Did you miss our 49 page durtrac thread?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...light=goodyear
Old 05-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
NO, I missed that. Do ya'll have a thread on the goodyear mt/r kevlar tires.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madams View Post
NO, I missed that. Do ya'll have a thread on the goodyear mt/r kevlar tires.
Not sure, use the sure button to find out