Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Help in choosing a aggressive all terrain tire

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Help in choosing a aggressive all terrain tire

I need help picking out the most aggressive all terrain tire in 33x12.50r15 and that gets good mileage. Not going with the duratracs cause they dont measure 32.8" tall, they measure at 32.5" tall because a 32x11.50 is almost tall as the duratrac. Also its on the small side of a 33x12.50 tire. I already got the bfg a/t but trying to find a different tire than the bfg. But I may end up going back to the bfg if I cant find another tire. I have been looking but cant the right one yet maybe tacoma world can help me out.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
as in Gobias some coffee
gobias will become famous soon enoughgobias will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
gobias's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.coopertire.com/html/produ...=discoverer_st

Cooper ST would be a good choice.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
duratracs or BFG A/T
Old 05-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobias View Post
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
duratracs or BFG A/T

and this
Old 05-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
duratracs or BFG A/T
x3
Old 05-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
duratracs or BFG A/T
x4

Old 05-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Or give the a look hahaha!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...res-tires.html
Old 05-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Probably just going with the bfg a/t but I do go off road and hit the mud, but not like sink it or take it threw a skeeder rut. I just ride the trails in creek bottoms and go up muddy hills. I dont do this all the time only when it rains and the ground is fairly wet. I might do this once a month until I clean my truck then I dont do it again until it gets back dirty again.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #9

BFG A/Ts will be a great choice
Old 05-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #10
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what Im going with then thanks