Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheel Center Cover?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Center Cover?

Can somebody help me out, I just got an 05 Taco with some 31" Nitto Grapplers and some wheels i dont recognize that are missing a center cover to cover the lug nuts or just to look pretty, but regardless i would like to see what they were so maybe i can order some, since i dont know which wheels they are and i cant find it online im hoping somebody would recognize them, thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel Center Cover?-photo-0125.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
you want to order some center caps... if you can, measure the center bore hole on the wheels, and shop around for other manufacturers to see who has the best deal... with the exception of chevy hub centric wheels, the center bore should be pretty standard, but don't quote me on that...

once you figure out the size in MM that you need, check with Eagle Alloy as they have black center caps for about $10 each...

Old 06-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
klee07taco is on a distinguished road
klee07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
Can somebody help me out, I just got an 05 Taco with some 31" Nitto Grapplers and some wheels i dont recognize that are missing a center cover to cover the lug nuts or just to look pretty, but regardless i would like to see what they were so maybe i can order some, since i dont know which wheels they are and i cant find it online im hoping somebody would recognize them, thanks
what kind of brand name wheel ? 16 or 17 ?
Old 06-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
I know the dang name and can not remember!

looks kinda like Walker Evan
Old 06-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #5
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
looks like a knock-off ATX Thug.

Besides that, I removed my whole center hub and I'm going to cut it down so that it's flush with the wheel and get custom center caps.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #6
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
looks like a knock-off ATX Thug.

Besides that, I removed my whole center hub and I'm going to cut it down so that it's flush with the wheel and get custom center caps.

Yah, im thinkin kockoff also...I just realized there are three different company looks all in one.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
Yah, im thinkin kockoff also...I just realized there are three different company looks all in one.
It's got an ATX Thug center, an Eagle streetlock outer design, and a KMC wheel depth.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:31 AM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
The band name and part number should be stamped into the metal on the back of the wheel