Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheel Spacer lug install

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Spacer lug install

I just bought some 3/4" alu wheel spacers but they dont have any Lugs installed.

Where do I purchase lugs and how do I install them? Will they be specific to the spacers I have or are all lugs universal? Thanks!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pics of front and back courtesy of the seller. Does anything on here look like it might worK: http://www.jegs.com/p/Trans-Dapt/Tra...11892/10002/-1

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_1427.jpg

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_1426.jpg

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
send them back and buy spidertrax!
Old 05-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
Wait for it...

Spidertrax is too expensive. The set of 4 was almost half of a set of two spidertrax (and they dont offer 3/4" that I know of).

Anyone on UltimateYota.com:

http://www.ultimateyota.com/smf/index.php?topic=8930.0

I think the OP ^ is the original seller/vendor.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
They're missing the threaded studs. Send them back and have threaded studs placed in them.

Remember, you get what you paid for.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
Wait for it...

The weird thing is, the holes are not threaded. I found the vendor and will contact him when I can.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
Wait for it...

Ok, Im dumb. I figured it out. I just need to know demensions but that shouldnt be too hard to measure.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:09 AM   #8
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure you want to accept responsibility for mounting threaded lugs? Not that it's THAT big of a deal, but one wrong turn (no pun intended) can hamper the ingretity of the part.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:22 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
are these supposed to have studs in them?? like do you just put the spacer over te studs on your truck already and put your tires on and tighten it down with te lugs on your tire?

do you know what i mean?