Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Valve Stem Caps X 2

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Valve Stem Caps X 2

So, I think my last thread has vanished. Most likely because I had it placed in the 2nd gen box, when I decided not to go with a 2nd gen. I guess it kind of meant I was breaking the forum rules. So I have now moved it to wheels and tires. Appropriate? I think so..

So, where were we?

Oh yes!

Will they or not? I have decided that I don't care, because I don't want a 2nd gen. They doth suck!

My next question has to do with seats. Will the seats from my bussied 2nd gen, fit into my first gen? i really like the looks of them. They arent very much fun to sit in, but man they look nice.

Since we may have given away so much free rep in the last thread... All rep in this thread is gonna cost ya!

If this question is answered, I have some more.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Just use a 5 gallon bucket and glue it the floor with plastidip. That should make a great seat and keep you in place while taking those fast corners.