Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

i need rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
polished ones for sure
Old 05-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Black definitely
Old 05-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
On silver i say the rim on the right in polished.any other color that rim on Right in black
Old 05-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Polished
Old 05-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i don't recall these coming in a lot of backspace...

on a first gen, 4" or 4.25" would be ideal in 16s...

the black wheels would look less street queen...
Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
Rhino is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i don't recall these coming in a lot of backspace...

on a first gen, 4" or 4.25" would be ideal in 16s...

the black wheels would look less street queen...
i belive on both the backspace was 4.5 which ive been assured will fit
Old 05-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #10

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everybody i think ive decided to get the black ones and black out everything but my silver paint job and toyota emblem
Old 05-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
yah, at 4.5" backspace, they will fit with stock size tires... if you later want to run bigger tires, you may run into issues...

just thinking ahead in case you eventually want to get into modding the truck further...
Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #12
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
"blacked out" has been played out imo...ive actually been looking at the ones on the left for myself.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #13

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
"blacked out" has been played out imo...ive actually been looking at the ones on the left for myself.
100 bucks a rim at discounttiredirect.com if you havent already found them..and my trucks a 2003 with a black grille guard..i had the ones on the left on my 87 dodge (God rest its soul) and they looked great! i ran 31 in nitto terra grapplers on them and i thought they looked good..on my taco however it has a lot of chrome hidden under the black grille guard which is why i decided to go with the blacks and blacking everything out
Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #14

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
yah, at 4.5" backspace, they will fit with stock size tires... if you later want to run bigger tires, you may run into issues...

just thinking ahead in case you eventually want to get into modding the truck further...
so say i wanted to eventually put a lift and run 33 inch mudders instead of stocks would i need wheel spacers or what?