Notices

Black or chrome wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
Nate71
nate71 is on a distinguished road

nate71's Tacoma Gallery
Black or chrome wheels?

Used to have a 2001 red Tacoma, then I purchased a 2009 chevy silverado which was a horrible experience (terrible quality). However, I picked up my new 09 Taco a few days ago and its time to put some new shoes on it and I need opinions. thanks! (Proud to be a Tacoma owner again)
Attached Thumbnails
Black or chrome wheels?-small-taco.jpg  
Old 05-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
i prefer black, with some chrome accents
Old 05-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
with that color DEFINITELY spray em black.. or if you really cant part with the chrome go with black chrome spray

or are you buying new wheels altogether, cuz then the possibilities are pretty endless
Old 05-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
Nate71

nate71's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning on buying new rims. The ones that are currently on the truck are getting pretty bad looking. I'm thinking black with some chrome in them but not a lot. But I was just seeing what yall might thing would look best with my color.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #6
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
I feel a poll thread coming... OP, start one!
Old 05-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #7
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
Black with chrome accents.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:41 PM   #10
Nate71

nate71's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking black wheels gives a truck a meaner look...yalls rims look great^^^
Old 05-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #11

try american racing rims, ive seen quite a few that are black with accents of chrome by them. GL. Nice truck
Old 05-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
Nate71

nate71's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I'll post some pictures when I get the new wheels.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #13

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...s-tires-4.html
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #14
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
This one is asking the same question, check it out.

Frank
Old 05-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #15

There's three right now.. at least.. haha
Old 05-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
There's three right now.. at least.. haha
At least... you planing to start up a fourth? lol

Frank
Old 05-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
At least... you planing to start up a fourth? lol

Frank
no sir-y bob. i don't ask another man what truck i should get, what rims i should get or what freakin toilet paper to get, i wipe my own ass
Old 05-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #18
2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold

Name: Michael
2000prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Go with a black. The two colors look awesome together!
Old 05-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
UBIQUE

Quote:
no sir-y bob. i don't ask another man what truck i should get, what rims i should get or what freakin toilet paper to get, i wipe my own ass
Smart fella.

Frank
Old 05-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #20
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well Said! Rep to you.