Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

18x8 AMERICAN RACING CIRCUIT Rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
MupxMup is on a distinguished road
MupxMup's Tacoma Gallery
18x8 AMERICAN RACING CIRCUIT Rims

2011 Tacoma DC TRD Sport (with mud flaps). Stock everything.

http://www.elites-wholesale.com/Shop...id/0/SFV/32431

Size 18x8
Boltpattern 6x5.5
Offset 30
Hub Bore 100.5

I want to get these rims and wanted to know do I need to lift my truck in order for them to fit.

IF I do need to lift my truck:
1. what is the minimum i need to lift them for the wheels to fit?
2. what lift do you guys recommend?

Thanks

Old 05-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
If you get the same size tires as stock then you wouldnt need to lift it. If your gonna get some 33s they will rub, nothing some cutting and pounding cant fix. You could lift it with some spacers or coilovers so it doesnt rub on the street, but if you wheel, you will need to do some cutting and pounding. Take the front mudflaps off before they rip off or get torn off (assuming you wheel)
Old 09-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, MM>

Did you get these?

Anyone else running these?
Old 09-14-2011, 05:46 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Eh, MM>

Did you get these?

Anyone else running these?
Hub bore is too small for our trucks.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. What hub bore size do we need for our 2nd gens?
Old 09-15-2011, 12:24 AM   #6
NE Taco is on a distinguished road
NE Taco's Tacoma Gallery
we need a 108mm hub bore for 2nd gens
Old 09-15-2011, 05:34 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I believe the hub is 106mm. I used to think it was 108, as above, but a few folks on here have wheels with 106.25 hub bore, with no issues.