Size wheel & tire according to lift

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Mytidawg is on a distinguished road

Name: Vince
Mytidawg's Tacoma Gallery
Size wheel & tire according to lift

Lookin to get some wheels , tires and a lift soon...real soon

im really diggin the XD Hoss wheels and not sure yet about the tire....id like to maybe go with a 31" or quite possibly 33inch.....would that be 265 and 285s respectively?

as far as lift goes....im leaning toward......king coil overs...w Total Chaos UCAs....in the rear king ....with an add a leaf.....not sure but I think this is roughly a 2.5" lift

I have a 2007 Tacoma Sport.....does it make more sense to get a size 16" wheel....or a 17"?

any help is appreciated......could possibly do the rear gears down the road soon.....they would have to be changed from...?....to....?

any help is appreciated....I've spent almost an hour tonight searching.....

VF
San Jose CA
Old 05-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytidawg View Post
Lookin to get some wheels , tires and a lift soon...real soon

im really diggin the XD Hoss wheels and not sure yet about the tire....id like to maybe go with a 31" or quite possibly 33inch.....would that be 265 and 285s respectively?

as far as lift goes....im leaning toward......king coil overs...w Total Chaos UCAs....in the rear king ....with an add a leaf.....not sure but I think this is roughly a 2.5" lift

I have a 2007 Tacoma Sport.....does it make more sense to get a size 16" wheel....or a 17"?

any help is appreciated......could possibly do the rear gears down the road soon.....they would have to be changed from...?....to....?

any help is appreciated....I've spent almost an hour tonight searching.....

VF
San Jose CA
With a 2.5" of lift you can fit 33's (285s) with some trimming, or 32's (265/70/17) with no trimming. You could also fit that size stock.