Notices

Anyone got Helo HE791 in chrome?

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Valley Viking is on a distinguished road

Valley Viking's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got Helo HE791 in chrome?

Time to buy some new rims. Looking at 16x8 Helo HE791 Maxx 6 in chrome

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Se...fPHE7916860200 Has anyone tried these, got these or know someone who has them? How did they hold up?
Old 06-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI i'd recommend buying them here over 4wheel: http://www.extremecustomwheels.com/H...-0_p_9946.html

$150 bucks cheaper a set and free shipping.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
Just an FYI i'd recommend buying them here over 4wp: http://www.extremecustomwheels.com/H...-0_p_9946.html

$150 bucks cheaper a set and free shipping.
I notice the title description for those says 8 spoke. I'm thinking that is a Maxx 8, I hope they are available in 6 spoke (Maxx 6).
Old 06-07-2011, 06:28 AM   #6
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, talked to a guy over there at extreme custom wheels....

They have maxx6, not sure why its not on the site, but if you email sales@extremecustomwheels.com they can hook you up.

I know he said they have a lot of HE791 16X8 6X5.5 CHROME 0MM in stock. I grabbed the part number as well: HE7916860200
Old 06-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #7
extremecw is on a distinguished road
Name: Extreme Custom Wheels
extremecw's Tacoma Gallery
HE 791 Chrome - 18x9

The HE 791 Chrome in 18x9 is on Backorder nationwide. We have 300 scheduled to arrive between 7/15 and 7/21 and this should be the soonest that anyone should be able to get them in....
Old 06-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremecw View Post
The HE 791 Chrome in 18x9 is on Backorder nationwide. We have 300 scheduled to arrive between 7/15 and 7/21 and this should be the soonest that anyone should be able to get them in....
I saw somewhere that the 16x8 Maxx 6 rims where actually an 8 spoke rim. Is this true?? The pictures show a 6 spoke rim, do the 16x8x5.5 come in 6 spoke because thats what I want?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
extremecw is on a distinguished road
Name: Extreme Custom Wheels
extremecw's Tacoma Gallery
All 16" wheels in HE791 are going to be 8 spoke for structural support reasons...
Old 06-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Chris4x4...

Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Chris4x4...

Yep, Chris' are the aforementioned 18x9" if memory serves correctly.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Yep, Chris' are the aforementioned 18x9" if memory serves correctly.
correct
Old 06-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #14
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
correct
No YOU'RE correct
Old 06-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
No YOU'RE correct
you know what!!??...FINE!!!!

runs away crying
Old 06-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #16

Quote:
Chris4x4...

That's the look I'm after! Just wanted to save a few bucks and stick with 16" tires and rims. I was planning on getting Toyo Open Country AT's in 275/70/16 to give a wider stance but maintain my stock gearing and MPG's. I guess I'll have to check out the 17" rims and see how much of a price bump it is for tires and wheels. I really don't want to go to a 32" or larger tire.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Viking View Post
That's the look I'm after! Just wanted to save a few bucks and stick with 16" tires and rims. I was planning on getting Toyo Open Country AT's in 275/70/16 to give a wider stance but maintain my stock gearing and MPG's. I guess I'll have to check out the 17" rims and see how much of a price bump it is for tires and wheels. I really don't want to go to a 32" or larger tire.
he's running 18s with Cooper Zeon LTZ in a 285/60/18 I believe
Old 06-09-2011, 06:25 AM   #18
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he's running 18s with Cooper Zeon LTZ in a 285/60/18 I believe
Correct
Old 06-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremecw View Post
All 16" wheels in HE791 are going to be 8 spoke for structural support reasons...
So do the 17x8 and 17x9 come as six spoke then? Ain't no way I'm going to 18" rims.

Products Discussed in this Thread