Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What Wheels and Tires??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
tylermhoward is on a distinguished road
tylermhoward's Tacoma Gallery
What Wheels and Tires??

I looking into buying a set of wheels and tires for my 2006 Tacoma. With a 3' lift what would be the best size and type of wheels and tires for me to get? Im going to be doing highway driving and also doing off roading.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
couple things bro. just about everyone on here is running 3" and drives on and off road so to help you they need more specific details like what lift you intalled, are you willing to do some trimming or do you not want to deal with it, what is your budget like? do you know if you want 16 or 17"? black or chrome? wider than stock or same width (285 or 265) etc... the more info and what you want the better..
just keep searching and looking at other peoples set ups on here too, it will save you some time and probably a few not so nice remarks
Old 06-05-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
all terrain tire in a 285/70/17 or 285/75/16 size would look pretty sick
any wheel with less than or equal to 4.5in of bs would probably work well for you