1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The light came on

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 0BlackTaco6, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Jun 6, 2011 at 8:52 AM
    babytruck

babytruck Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Barcelona AC 4x4 4.0 6spd
    Dont forget that it's getting some kind of reading from the spare so it's confused.

Since the old set up is only half hour from you, why don't you see if you can put the old ones on for half a day and see how it does.

2. Jun 6, 2011 at 9:04 AM
    0BlackTaco6

0BlackTaco6 [OP] Ive got tiger blood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DC SR5 4x4 6 speed
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    I appreciate all the responses. I guess its just more annoying than anything. Since it wasnt as simple as adjusting the tire pressures and resetting, ill just have to deal with the flashing light for now. Until i feel like either ripping apart the dash to tape off the light or some other little trick the light will stay on and oh what a pain, ill have to check the tire pressures more often haha.

3. Jun 6, 2011 at 9:16 PM
    esimmons

esimmons Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Kannapolis, NC
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner
    Nerf Bars, Bull Bar
    Same exact thing happened to me ... I went up on the bank to get past the long line of cars to the turning lane and when I looked down next my light was on and has been blinking ever since when I turn it on ... I thought I had popped my tire on something on the side of the road but I hadn't ... I got new tires 3 months ago and have prob put about 3000 miles on it since and it's just now noticing ... Idk I don't really do not care enough to get it fixed right now but maybe some day in the near future.

Products Discussed in

To Top