Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

help

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
help

would it be a bad idea to spray paint my stock rims black my truck is red
Old 06-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Steelies right? I've seen a couple pics of trucks where folks did that. It came out OK.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
well are you wondering how it would look or if its durable or not? if you wanna know how it would look black try plasti dipping them to see if you like it and if so leave that or scuff them up and paint them, i think i saw a DIY on here about painting rims