can decide on 3 tires

can someone help me choose.

BFG MT TA KM 255/75/17 @ $400/set
or
Goodyear Wrangler AT/S 265/70/17 @ $450/set
or
Nitto Terra Grappers 265/70/17 @ $450/set
Old 10-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
out of the 3 go with the bfg but ck the dot no# on the
tires that part no is old bfg has a new no# for that tire
Old 10-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #4
KaliTaco is on a distinguished road
KaliTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
out of the 3 go with the bfg but ck the dot no# on the
tires that part no is old bfg has a new no# for that tire
its the old part number. and plus its 255 not 265. so go with the nitto huh?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliTaco View Post
its the old part number. and plus its 255 not 265. so go with the nitto huh?
just trying to help
Old 10-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i got the LT255/75/17's on mine and i love em. i've been running them since april i think....probably the old number too, but i dont care. a tire is a tire
Old 10-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i got the LT255/75/17's on mine and i love em. i've been running them since april i think....probably the old number too, but i dont care. a tire is a tire
mines going to be a daily driven truck so i think the nitto should last longer then the bfg mt. i do love the lock of the bfg though. but nitto isnt bad either.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:35 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
either the nittos or bfg's. the goodyears are the old style a/t's i think(not the silent armors) and if so, they really dont last that long, and they start to cup pretty bad.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #9
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
nitto

this is my first day on nitto's...i liked it!!! i might be biased but i can compare it to my oem tires after driving it for 4000 miles...i was surprised that it's quiet and almost the same handling but i can feel it's heavier....just my opinion
Old 10-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
BFG's. i have em and have been really impressed so far. they're actually smoother and quieter than the Cooper ST's that i had on before but they dont handle quite as well. im quite a 'spirited' driver though
Old 10-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliTaco View Post
mines going to be a daily driven truck so i think the nitto should last longer then the bfg mt. i do love the lock of the bfg though. but nitto isnt bad either.
mine is a DD too....total i have about 10-12k miles on them and they still look great and not too much noise
Old 10-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
sold on the nitto..thanks guys!!