Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

How much should I sell my Rugged Fails for?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
tooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
tooth sleuth's Tacoma Gallery
How much should I sell my Rugged Fails for?

Gonna get Duratrac 265/75/16's. How much is reasonable for me to sell all 5 of the rugged fails? they have ~9000 miles on them, look good. One of them has a plug from a flat a few months ago. sidewalls are good too.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
You could probably get at least 250-300 for them on CL.

On here, probably a dollar and some envelopes.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a set of 4 Rugged Trails up on CL with 50% tread for a while now with no bites so far. I have mine listed at $250 obo. Been up for about 1.5 weeks, not one inquiry.

I've seen them online for as little as $135 apiece new, plus shipping.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I wouldn't try to sell them here and I would be happy to get anything for them if it was me IMO.

Those sidewalls are thin as paper and they get shit for wear.

You'll love the Duratracs
thats a pic of the dunflops
Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
BlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arron
BlueYota's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, get what you can and run! Anything will help offset the cost of the new duratrack's. I just got set Tuesday....they are nice. (285/75/16)

Old 06-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wouldn't try to sell them here and I would be happy to get anything for them if it was me IMO.

Those sidewalls are thin as paper and they get shit for wear.

You'll love the Duratracs
I'm not arguing with what you said, but those aren't Rugged Trails in the pic are they?

EDIT: Drew beat me to it
Old 06-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
meh....rugged fails, runflats, or bridgeblowouts...all the same POS tires

Anyone want (2) brand new Bridgestone 265/65/17's? Been sitting in my shed for way to long. Maybe Ill burn them
make good tire swings
Old 06-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #9
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
winning!
haha even better
Old 06-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #10
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Had about 9000 on ours when I lifted the truck. I traded 4 of em for 2 shotguns. I think I made out alright!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #11
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a set on craigslist for $100 then read the reviews. Luckily I sold them for $150 to someone who had good things to say about rugged fails.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I sold mine with 13k for $300
Old 06-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #15
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
I just kept mine (along with the stock wheels), that way when I upgrade trucks, I can put the stockers back on and either sell my aftermarkets or move them to the new Tacoma.