Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Black TRD FJ Rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Black TRD FJ Rims

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted on here yet, but I have already ordered mine!!

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...on-wheels.html
Old 10-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post
Pretty sure this hasn't been posted on here yet, but I have already ordered mine!!

how are u going to put them on? they are hot, they were on the FJ crusier trail team edition i remember!

do they come with the tires?
Old 10-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sure has little late
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...team-rims.html
Old 10-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They do not come with tires and i believe those are 16's and they come with lug nuts
Old 10-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #6
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
??

if i'm not mistaken ,trail limited edition is 16"...i might be wrong
Old 10-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvalistic View Post
if i'm not mistaken ,trail limited edition is 16"...i might be wrong
found this on TN, They are 16x7.5

Posted by: PRERUNNERSPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonTRD
freakin sweet. i'm extremely jealous. i really want those wheels. how much did you pay for them and where did you get them?

I work at a dealer in parts and figured out the part # and orderd them...They list for $150.00 each they come with lugs,caps and a valve stem...they are 16x7.5 with 4.5" back spacing

You just need to have them orderd buy your local dealer there were over 9000 availble yesterday,,,they may say that this is not a good # but have them check it on Dealer dailey and they can manual order them.....

the part # is PT904-35071

Edit: Dont know what day "yesterday" was in this thread
Old 10-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah according to Mark at Sparks, they're 6 lug and 16"- they will fit a tacoma no prob.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #9
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
If it's the wheels I had seen on a FJ about 6 weeks ago at the dealer. They were the black 16" Baha with TA/KO not the thin (half warn) Rugged Trail that come on Tacoma's. Thay also had nice caps (TRD in red) not the Toyota Emblem.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
Layzboy will become famous soon enough

Name: Rob
Layzboy's Tacoma Gallery
Fj Wheels on Ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post

Saw a Set Listed on E Bay for $2,200.00. U gotta be Fist F'ing Me. What a Joke. Nice wheels but not for that price.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #11
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
If it's the wheels I had seen on a FJ about 6 weeks ago at the dealer. They were the black 16" Baha with TA/KO not the thin (half warn) Rugged Trail that come on Tacoma's. Thay also had nice caps (TRD in red) not the Toyota Emblem.
I should have looked closer; Thay were not Baha 16", I did see the TRD red caps. I think I was so pissed about the tires I din't note the rims were dif.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
It's these, same as the silver, same as the gunmetal, just in matte black.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayimag...p?partsid=2424

Marc M
Old 10-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #13
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
Lookey what the UPS man brought me today

Old 10-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #15
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sharp! Can't wait to see the installed pics
Old 10-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #16
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Can the Tacoma TPMS be installed flawless on these wheels?

Those wheels are awesome, What was the final price (delivered)?

Regards.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:18 PM   #17
Founder Socaltacomas.com

i wouldnt see why not on the tpms. unless it was different on the fj
Old 10-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #18
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Those TRD wheels would be the only rim I would do. I searched high and low for those but couldn't find them for sale. Just the silver ones. Ebay was the only place I found them but they had the rims and tires. They were asking $1,600. Trying to kick my head off, I know.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #19
Founder Socaltacomas.com

sucks caue you can get them for like 600 shipped
Old 10-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #20
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
When my Mickey Thompsons wear out, I'll be pulling the trigger on those. Now that they're readily available.