Sell them and go back to stock 13 44.83%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
bonfire is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
bonfire's Tacoma Gallery
Keep the rims or go back to stock?

I scored these rims about 2 weeks ago. They were an impulse buy and I liked the way they looked but still have not 100% warmed up to them. Not sure if I want to sell them and back to the stock rims? I got a great deal on them which was why I bought them. I will be adding an avid side steps and light bar when they arrive.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
They're not bad, I'm just not a big fan of chrome wheels, especially on a sport. But overall I think they look fine, I would keep them for the sake of being different.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
is it the style of rim you dont care for or the chrome?

if its the chrome, try plasti-dipping them and if you like that then get them powdercoated or something. (or you could leave them plast-dipped).
Old 06-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #4
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
They're not bad, I'm just not a big fan of chrome wheels, especially on a sport. But overall I think they look fine, I would keep them for the sake of being different.
X2. Being different, especially on this site is hard. I am not a fan of chrome either, but those look pretty good.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see the problem...they're better than stock IMO
Old 06-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a fan of them on your truck. Which stocks do you have, are you talking steal wheels?
Old 06-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #7

Air Force:
bonfire's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for your input. I have the stock alloy wheels. I liked the fact the black on the rims brought out the black trim. Never had flashy wheels so I just may need to get used to that.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I say keep them!
Old 06-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
sell them and buy different wheels.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #10
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
sell and buy new or powder em black!

The more i look at them, theyre not too bad, what tires you got on them?
Old 06-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #11
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #12
Hal is on a distinguished road

Name: Hal
Hal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree with this too. Especially considering you got a deal on them in the first place.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #13

Air Force:
bonfire's Tacoma Gallery
I am running Yokohama Geolanders @ 265/70/17.