Notices

what size tire can i fit

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
michel is on a distinguished road
Name: michel
michel's Tacoma Gallery
what size tire can i fit

i have a 2007 four door trdsport tacoma with a 3 inch body lift and a 3 inch suspension lift so it gives me 6 inches total and was wondering whats my max size tire i can fit i dont realy want to put a 33 i rather put a 35 but i dont knwo if it will fit thanks in advance for any help you can get me
Old 06-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
michel is on a distinguished road
Name: michel
michel's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of trimimin? and 4,5" offset rims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
35's with trimming and 4.5" backspaced wheels.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
hmm idk i've heard that that combo rubs bad with 35's
Old 06-15-2011, 05:36 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michel View Post
4.5" backspacing, not 4.5" offset

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
hmm idk i've heard that that combo rubs bad with 35's
But listen to this man. He actually has 35's.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:37 AM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
4.5" backspacing, not 4.5" offset

But listen to this man. He actually has 35's.
uh what's that mean?
Old 06-15-2011, 05:38 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
uh what's that mean?
Exactly what I said. Do not listen to me... you have the experience running 35's, so you would know when they rub and when they do not with various setups.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:41 AM   #8
Quote:
Exactly what I said. Do not listen to me... you have the experience running 35's, so you would know when they rub and when they do not with various setups.
well all i know is it rubs bad cuz the frame isnt lifted 6", the body mount is in the position of a 3" lift, and with 35" you will hit it a lot

oh sorry i misread that, it's too early for me
Old 06-15-2011, 05:42 AM   #9
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well all i know is it rubs bad cuz the frame isnt lifted 6", the body mount is in the position of a 3" lift, and with 35" you will hit it a lot

oh sorry i misread that, it's too early for me
That makes perfect sense.

Was TacoTron running 35's on 3" susp, 3" BL before he sold his truck? Or was it someone else I was thinking of?
Old 06-15-2011, 05:43 AM   #10
Quote:
That makes perfect sense.

Was TacoTron running 35's on 3" susp, 3" BL before he sold his truck? Or was it someone else I was thinking of?
i think it was him too, thats who popped into my mind, but he had 295/70r17
Old 06-15-2011, 05:44 AM   #11
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think it was him too, thats who popped into my mind, but he had 295/70r17
Oh yeah that's right he had 34s....sorry for the confusion OP

Thanks for clearing that up Patrick.