LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

POLL: To Paint or Not to Paint? That is the question..

View Poll Results: Black stock wheels on a Black Sand Pearl?
Keep it stock 7 28.00%
Murder em out! 17 68.00%
Other 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
POLL: To Paint or Not to Paint? That is the question..

On the fence about painting my stock wheels black this weekend...I've done my searching, and I really like jdkeller's and a few others but I didn't find many good pics of the black tacoma with black stock wheels. I want opinions!

Old 06-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
i say paint. Your truck would look sick it you painted them, your rear bumper, and did the BHLM.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #4
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Not the same exact wheels but you get the idea
Old 06-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
I think due to the cost, I'm out on getting new rims for a while, to clarify I think "other" would refer to a different painting scheme, ie leave the center cap silver, or the lug nuts chrome, etc. vs painting the entire wheel black, I appreciate the feedback!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
might give you some help... mine are plasti dipped temporarily...

Old 06-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
Imez is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
Imez's Tacoma Gallery
I'd paint them black. I really wished i had bought a black truck. I really like the all black tacoma.