LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Plz help with some wheel questions

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Plz help with some wheel questions

ok im selling my rockstars to one of buddys because he wants em and im tired of seeing them everywhere on every truck. the rockstars i have are 6x5.5 with a 0 offset and my wheel does not stick out the way i want it to. so i am looking for new wheels if you all dont mind put your opinion on here with some pics of wheels for me to look at i deff want either black or black with machined. but my other question is that if i want my tires to stick out farther i need a bigger negative offset right? like the ones i am looking at have a -12 offset which would put the mounting spot of the wheel further into the wheel which would push the wheel out farther am i correct thus pushing my tire to stick out of away from the vehicle a little farther? and do you also think -12 offsett will make a big difference i think it will

lemme here some responses
Old 06-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Curious, Is there a reason you want them to stick out? Just for the look?
thats part of it i want it for the look and then also so it will push the tire out further so i can run a true 35x12.50 when i have my 8 inches of lift cuz after i get the wheels then im buying a leaf pack for 8 inches from alcan and i already have billies that im setting at 1.75