LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Help with a specific wheel...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
rockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of light

Name: myles
rockytopvol's Tacoma Gallery
Help with a specific wheel...

Anyone know who makes these? Or whose truck this is.. Looked all over for them but I could be just looking to hard.
Attached Thumbnails
Help with a specific wheel...-2997651_12_full.jpg  
Old 06-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Those are fucking ugly. Please dont ruin your truck with those.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
rockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of light

Well im looking for black with some chrome in it if you know any that look decent?
Old 06-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Moto Metal 951

Old 06-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #6
creeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud of
creeper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockytopvol View Post
Well im looking for black with some chrome in it if you know any that look decent?
no such thing
Old 06-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #7
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
no such thing
Finally someone to agree with about TW and their horrendous taste in wheels.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:40 AM   #8
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
i seen ones almost identical to those yest........they may be dale jr wheels. not sure......vision makes ones simular to those too
Old 06-19-2011, 06:34 AM   #9

I like the moto metal 951 just had them on my truck but chrome. Didnt like the look of them on silver truck but I like the black ones...
Old 06-19-2011, 07:12 AM   #10

I think my choice will be between these..
Attached Thumbnails
Help with a specific wheel...-eagle.jpg   Help with a specific wheel...-xd-spy.jpg   Help with a specific wheel...-rbp.jpg  
Old 06-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Go to KMC website and browse ..

I don't like chrome on my wheels in any fashion, these ones are for me .. soon.

http://dragtimes.com/parts/KMC-XD796...290422978.html
Yeah I like those
Old 06-19-2011, 08:10 AM   #13
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have wheels like that on my dakota

They are mb from what I remember, But they got discontinued and I bought the senna rims much better. Those wheels had a problem with staining it was wierd man.

Edit: So no one bashes me the topper was taken off and the euro lights were gone. pic below of how the truck looked after.