1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rebel Racing Sahara

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by diapsalmata, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Jun 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    diapsalmata

diapsalmata [OP] Member

Member:
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 SR5 Access Cab
    New to the forums, so here's my first post!

I've already researched the crap out of what i plan on doing to my '05 4x4 SR5 Access Cab, just hoping i could get some feedback from fellow Taco'ers.
    #1 on the list, is a set of Rebel Racing Sahara 16x8 wheels (http://www.rebelracingwheels.com/index.php/wheels/display/55/truck). Seeing as how they're half the price of ATX Mojave Teflons, budget wise they fit perfectly for me. The one big question i have, is how well they'll hold up in the winter? Does anyone have these wheels, any advice? Pictures are always appreciated as well!

In the next few weeks i'm hoping for Billy 5100's in the front, set to level out the truck. 265/75-R16 Goodyear Duratrac's on the 16" Rebel Sahara's. Hopefully around the Fall i'll be able to pick up a set of Bushwacker Pocket-style fender flares to bring everything together, and possibly an Add-A-Leaf in the rear end.

I picked up my truck about a month ago, and it'll be my third Toyota, after my '04 Rav4 and my old '93 Pickup.
    Pictures and advice are more than welcome!
    Cheers! :D

2. Jul 14, 2020 at 12:42 PM
    pavement.is.lava

pavement.is.lava Well-Known Member

Member:
    SLC, UT
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB TRD OR 6MT
    285/75r16 KO2s, Dobinsons 3” lift, BAMF bumper/sliders, skids, Allpro Rack
    Super old thread revival, I'm wondering if you went through with this? I'm actually running the same tire currently on stock OR wheels and would like to switch to these. Do you know if they clear the calipers?

Products Discussed in

To Top