Notices

New tires for stock 16" Steel wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Davell is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Davell's Tacoma Gallery
New tires for stock 16" Steel wheels

I have a 2010 DC 4x4 and will be driving cross country with my two dogs next month . I need to replace my original Dunlops (30,000 mi.)with a new set of tires. What is the best choice size and tire wise with the stock 16" steel wheels. I do not do much off roading and am looking for a good ride. Any info appreciated.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Hankook Dynapro ATm P265/75-16 Quiet on highway, excellent off highway, inexpensive.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, we've seen great feedback here on the Hankooks
Old 06-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
x2 with hankooks
Old 06-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
Davell's Tacoma Gallery
Will the 265/75/16 fit on my stock 16" steel wheels? Just want to make sure before ordering. Who do you recommend i buy from? Thanks for the replies.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Hankook Dynapro ATm P265/75-16 Quiet on highway, excellent off highway, inexpensive.
x1000000
Old 06-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davell View Post
Will the 265/75/16 fit on my stock 16" steel wheels? Just want to make sure before ordering. Who do you recommend i buy from? Thanks for the replies.
yes
Old 06-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
Davell's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the comeback. Seems unanimous. Thanks All