Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Pro Comp 1028

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp 1028

I just bought these in a 16x8 and I wanted to see if anyone runs these and where i can get some lugs for them i am lost when it comes to lugs..... thanks ahead of time guys
Old 06-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Completley off topic but how do you make your avitar picutre like that?
Old 06-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i have the 7028's it's the same wheel just in black. i was told that they would never clear the caliper on the second gen tacoma. i would check into that before you go mounting tires on them. just trying to save you some problems once you mont tires on them you most likely will not be able to exchange them.

i believe this to be true, but don't hold me to it. the easiest way would be to jack up your truck take off a wheel and try seating one of your new rims on there. if it clears and spins freely i would assume you would be good.

either way let us know what the deal is i'm interested in getting a 16 inch wheel myself.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i have the 7028's it's the same wheel just in black. i was told that they would never clear the caliper on the second gen tacoma. i would check into that before you go mounting tires on them. just trying to save you some problems once you mont tires on them you most likely will not be able to exchange them.

i believe this to be true, but don't hold me to it. the easiest way would be to jack up your truck take off a wheel and try seating one of your new rims on there. if it clears and spins freely i would assume you would be good.

either way let us know what the deal is i'm interested in getting a 16 inch wheel myself.
Well I have spidertrax on the truck right now worst case scenario I would just leave them on and clear the calipers
Old 06-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Completley off topic but how do you make your avitar picutre like that?
^^ This.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels would look so good if they didn't have fake rivets and not chromed out.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:08 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Those wheels would look so good if they didn't have fake rivets and not chromed out.
polished.....they are not chrome
Old 06-19-2011, 10:14 PM   #9
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
They are fake "beadlocks" not rivets.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
So maybe the dude likes em - Hes not putting them on your truck. This was bout finding lugs...not a poll for you. Dont be a douche
Simmer down it's the internet. I just needed to subscribe to the thread so I can refer back to it when I decide to buy wheels. No need for a response.

OP I apologize for keeping your thread up top.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #11
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
You guys chill, your both right, he can have an opinion on the rims and how they look, and idaholandho is right because this thread is asking strictley on lug nuts. But theres no need to be bitching eachother out and calling eachother names
Old 06-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #12

were all good guys just trying to figure some stuff out lol dont want any relationships to get ruined. But I was just making sure I get the right lugs for the wheels cause I hear the pro comps can be tricky with lugs.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
I have them in matte black and i love them. the "fake" bead locks give a good contrast. For lugs check your tire shop. I had my tire shop put on some polished lugs to match the bead locks.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #15

well i actually am not going to test them got a call for 4wheelparts and they had them listed incorrectly, they were bored for a chevy not a toyota =( no wheels coming
Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #16

That's sucks about the wheels.

You saved me and anyone else interested in these wheels a lot of time. Thanks