Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Identify this rim:

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Identify this rim:

I've Googled a bunch, but can't quite nail it. Anybody?
Old 06-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
this guy has them:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n22-truck.html
edit: ^
Old 06-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys!

I think I may have saw those, but the offset threw me off. Set above is mounted to a mid-80's Land Cruiser...
Old 06-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
looks more like an MB 72 to me, but not sure since both wheels are pretty similar lol

Old 06-20-2011, 06:25 AM   #7
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
procomp also makes one that looks similar, better in my opinion.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:41 AM   #8
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbyte View Post
Rebel racing does as well, for the price they look nice idk if it's better looking though

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16x8-...mZ360369505372

Old 06-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbyte View Post
I do like the ProComp version.

The one I posted looks good cause it's not a really deep dish profile. I don't want my rims to stick out too much from stock.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #10

Help again.

What are these?

Old 02-04-2014, 10:33 PM   #11

Anybody?
Old 02-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Ugly.. those are Ugly.
I Googled "who gives a $hit what Taco me elmo thinks?"

My name wasn't in the results.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:22 AM   #14
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy View Post
Help again.

What are these?

Id get a set those are badass