Notices

BFG KM2 VS Nitto Terra grappler

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
01YotaTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
01YotaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
BFG KM2 VS Nitto Terra grappler

All i really want to know is how many miles you can get out of them. I would rather have the BFG's but if the Terra grapplers are that much better as far as mileage goes then im gonna go with those.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Not the biggest fan of the bfg at's
Old 06-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
understandable... just a side note..my dad once got 70k outta them..
Old 06-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
If anyone knows about the miles that you can get outta the 2 im lookin at that would be good info. Like i said i really want the BFG but if the mileage is that much better on the nitto then im gettin those. but if its not that big of a difference then im gettin the bfg
Old 06-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
The Nitto's will no doubt get better milage. Your comparing a mud terrain to an all terrain here.

There are alot more better choices then the Nittos's though...
Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I owned a set of Terra Grapplers and only got 26k out of them...I'll never run Nittos again...I may have just got a bad set but I rotated them frequently and no luck...I'd go with BFG over Nitto anyday reguardless of my experience
Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
I know theyre gonna be better. i just want to know how much
Old 06-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My last set of NTG's lasted for 4 years and about 40k
Old 06-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #10
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
34k on my BFG KM2s already, and still have 50% tread left. Lots of crawling and trail running on them.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:05 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
34k on my BFG KM2s already, and still have 50% tread left. Lots of crawling and trail running on them.
I like to hear that!!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
JUST GOT MY KM2'S TODAY 305/65/17 AND I WAS AMAZED HOW QIUET IT IS, I REPLACED MY KUMHO KL71'S WHICH ARE TOO LOUD IN THE HIGHWAY AND ONLY GAVE ME 23,000 MILES.FROM NOW ON ONLY BFG KM2'S ARE GOING ON MY TRUCK.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #14
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
hankooks
Old 07-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #15
bolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to all

bolson's Tacoma Gallery
I would think you would want to compare Nitto Trail Grapplers to KM2
and then Terra Grapplers to BFG A/T

Also...AT will last longer than MT always
Old 07-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Same case here.

I'm at about 25,000 on mine and have about 65% tread left.